Case Administrator – Lowell Solicitors
- Lowell Solicitors
- 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus of + contributory pension
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 Hours
Lowell Solicitors is a law firm, approved and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which operates independently from but is a member of the Lowell Group. Lowell Solicitors provide litigation services to the group and to our external third party clients. Lowell is already a leading player in the litigation arena and it is our aim to have the most integral. Efficient, cost effective litigation capability in the industry, allowing us to maximise liquidation of existing accounts using legal; action where appropriate.
We’re now looking for Case Administrators to join our growing team to assist the Legal Team in answering communications from clients and customers. You will carry out administration tasks to assist solicitors and other fee earners with effective handling of litigated cases and complex matters within a consumer small claims environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Dealing with bulk Court correspondence, progress reports, admissions, enforcement paperwork, applications etc.
- Process and deal with white mail, emails and workflow tasks and queries
- Ensure that our case flow system is maintained for customer matters, so that information is up to date and easily available.
- Dealing with and responding to queries and disputes generated by our client’s customers through our external litigation panel, and internal referrals via QMS, email and telephone and any other internal system used for this purpose.
- Liaise with clients to ensure that documents and information are obtained from within satisfactory turnaround times.
- Manage own workload to agree SLA’s and raise any issue to either Senior Administrators or Team Leaders.
- Highlighting any process issues to Team Leaders where appropriate
- Respond to escalated issues from client’s customers as required in accordance with regulations, procedures, policies and client’s service level agreements ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ensure that the case management, and any other internal system is correctly noted and items are correctly filed, scanned, forwarded and or destroyed.
- Drafting legal documents, agreements, legal letters and other correspondence
- Manage own work queues and ensure all work is conducted in a timely manner and in line with functional SLA’s
We are looking for Administration experience gained in a Legal environment or similar would be ideal, however if you have a strong customer service background and experience of dealing with written communication via white post or email we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) or above; or qualified by experience
Plus, we’re looking for someone who:
- Computer literate and proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across all functions.
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to make fair, consistent and objective judgments.
In return we offer:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re eligible to work in the UK we’d love to hear from you.
So, apply today – what have you got to lose?!