Legal Recoveries Associate
- Lowell Solicitors
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 Hours
Legal Recoveries Associate
Salary: Starting Salary of £18,916, rising to £20,755 after 6 months, + discretionary bonus. Future earning potential of £27,817 + OTE 20% Annual Bonus + contributory pension.
Do you have outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE skills and experience?
Are you a great communicator who understands the importance of delivering an excellent standard of customer service within the Legal Sector?
Would you just LOVE the OPPORTUNITY to be part of an amazing team in a TOP performing, AWARD-WINNING organisation in LEEDS? If you answered YES to the above, read on and get EXCITED!!!.......
At Lowell, we recognise that our biggest asset is our people, and we are looking for a diligent, talented, Legal Recoveries Associate to join our team.
What will you be doing?
As a Legal Recoveries Associate you will be on the front lines, taking inbound and outbound calls, and talking to our clients about their accounts that have fallen into arrears. This means you will be empathetic, taking the time to understand each client’s unique situation.
You’ll work with, and really support, our clients with putting affordable repayments into place in conjunction with litigation processes, help with any queries, and also conduct regular reviews to ensure payments are still suitable.
Following legislation and policies will be a huge part of your role, so you’ll need to make sure you develop clear understanding of litigation procedure, SRA Solicitors Regulation Authority, and other codes of practice including in-house policies.
• Actively contribute to our culture of ‘doing the right thing’
• Remain compliant within the SRA regulations and industry best practice.
• Demonstrate that the client is at the heart of the business through their behaviours and mind-set
What will you need to bring?
• Ability to emphasise with clients
• Time management and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative without supervision
• High personal and work standards – attention to detail and accuracy of records
• Intermediate computer literacy
• Ability to ensure that data is processed correctly and kept confidential at all times
• Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
• Experience of using computer systems on a day to day basis.
• Experience of working in a litigation environment is desirable
• Litigation Collections environment, or customer focused environment or equivalent - Desirable
You’ll also need:
• GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent
How we reward you:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including Cycle to Work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday (subject to start date)
- Excellent coaching and training
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
About Lowell Solicitors
As one of the UK’s leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that’s with our clients or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our clients, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do, which is why we have been awarded the top rating by Investor in Customers for the last three years.
We’re keen to develop teams who want to make a difference and we offer them fantastic rewards and benefits for being part of our success.
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!