.Net Developer (Contractor)
- Information Technology
- Shift Pattern:
- Monday - Friday
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 Hours
Lowell is one of Europe’s largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we’ve been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
We’re now looking for a Net Developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and enhance in-house applications and provide support where necessary.
- Ensure all applications are developed to a high standard.
- Ensure that quality standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all development projects.
- Collaboration with business and business analysts to elicit functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce documentation.
- Maintain Source Control.
- Support User acceptance testing.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Experience of developing enterprise-level applications.
- Web Api
- Entity Framework
- Coding using SOLID design principles & design patterns
- Scrum or other Agile methodology
- Experience of TDD/BDD approach to development
- MSMQ/Rabbit MQ/NServiceBus
- Service Oriented Architecture development experience
- Octopus Deploy
- Commercial Experience
- Prioritisation of personal workload to meet business needs.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels.
- Eager to learn and willingness to continually improve.
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re eligible to work in the UK we’d love to hear from you.
So, apply today – what have you got to lose?!