- Information Technology
- Up to £39500 + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus + contributory pension
- Shift Pattern:
- Monday to Friday
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 Hours
Lowell is one of Europe’s largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we’ve been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
We’re now looking for a SQL Developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Undertake various development projects and ensure that these are implemented to agreed timescales.
- Develop and update database solutions
- Provide support to current business systems.
- Ensure that development standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all projects.
- Ensure that all requests are dealt with promptly, and prioritised where necessary.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of developing and supporting SQL Server based solutions (SQL 2008- 2012).
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Relational database design – experience of developing logical and physical schema designs.
- SQL Server Programming skills (t-sql, creating stored procedures, views, functions, etc).
- Problem solving skills within the database solution.
- Experience with working with large data sets.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working on high availability/high volume systems
- Scrum/Agile Methodologies.
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re eligible to work in the UK we’d love to hear from you.
So, apply today – what have you got to lose?!