Automation Test Analyst
- Information Technology
- Up to £Competitve + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus + contributory pension
- Shift Pattern:
- Monday to Friday
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 9am to 5.15pm Hours
Lowell is one of Europe’s largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we’ve been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
We’re now looking for a Automation Test Analyst to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Test script creation and execution.
- Liaise with Business Analysts to ensure test coverage of functional requirements.
- Defect investigation & logging where expected outcomes are different from actual.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the core Collections system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact.
- Perform System Integration and End to End testing.
- Develop skills required for the production of estimates and risk analysis (where required).
- Attend/lead document walkthroughs and reviews of project documentation when required from a testing perspective.
- Consistently communicate risks and issues to the project team and/or Product Test Manager.
- Define and document the test strategy per project, ensuring a robust test pack is in place to support the test execution.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least 3 years system testing experience
- Ideally have a background in software testing or IT
- Exposure to .NET and Microsoft SQL Server 2010 and beyond
- Experience of working with test automation tools such as Selenium and SOAPUI
- Understanding of different testing approaches and techniques
- Agile, SCRUM or RAD experience
- Experience of working within the constructs of Team Foundation Server 2013 and above
- Knowledge of working with test management tools such as Microsoft Test Manager 2013
- Financial services/debt collection experience
- Business project management experience
- ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing as a minimum
- Strong technical testing skills
- Sound understanding of System Integration Testing
- Ability to query databases
- Diagnostic and problem solving
- Understanding of web based applications
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of networking and system architecture
- Systems applications awareness – SQL, TFS, Microsoft .NET
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Process Driven
- High attention to detail
- Professional approach
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent team player
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong communicator
- Assertive and persuasive
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re eligible to work in the UK we’d love to hear from you.
So, apply today – what have you got to lose?!