Senior Modelling Analyst
£35k to £45k + On-Target 10% Bonus
Lowell Group specialises in debt purchasing and we are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. We purchase portfolios of consumer debt from a range of blue-chip organisations and then manage the recovery of these debts by offering customers practical repayment solutions appropriate to their circumstances. Our success is based on great people giving 100% commitment to deliver great results both for our customers and for our business.
Reporting to the Modelling Manager, you will perform behavioural analysis on portfolios owned and for purchase by the business in order to drive commercial decisions and improve operational strategies. Your responsibilities will include:
• Putting forward recommendations to senior management based on data driven analysis
• Developing and designing new risk models, as well as improving existing models throughout the whole lifecycle
• Developing segmented strategies and/or scorecards, using a variety of modelling techniques, for deployment in every aspect of the lifecycle of our accounts
• Ability to create innovative analytical solutions to operational problems to drive business benefits
• Performing statistical analysis using SAS
You will be educated to degree level ideally within a Mathematics, Business, Statistics or Finance related discipline. You will be proficient in SAS programming, have experience of data modelling gained in a Financial Services environment, and presenting analytical work to senior stakeholders. In addition, you will have developed at least 2 different scorecards and/or segmentation strategies across the credit/collection lifecycle, and hold a strong understanding of credit history, including the use of Credit Bureau data.
You will be a logical and methodical professional with excellent analytical, numerical, and organisational skills. You will also have strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as being a competent user of MS Office Suites such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, click apply. You will be transferred to our online application form which will take no more than 5 minutes to complete. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
People interested in this role may include: SAS Programmer, Senior Data Analyst, Executive Modelling Analysts,