Modelling & Forecasting Analyst
Competitive Package + Benefits
Lowell Group specialises in debt purchasing and we are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. We purchase portfolios of consumer debt from a range of blue-chip organisations and then manage the recovery of these debts by offering customers practical repayment solutions appropriate to their circumstances. Our success is based on great people giving 100% commitment to deliver great results both for our customers and for our business.
Reporting to the Head of reporting and Analysis, you will own and run the internal business valuation model and produce monthly revaluations for the business based on current performance. Other responsibilities will include:
• Putting in place and retrospectively testing new methods of portfolio revaluations and presenting findings to the business.
• Owning and running the month end process for valuing portfolios.
• Owning and developing internal business models.
• Developing new ways of valuing portfolios using methods such as ARIMA, time Series Analysis and Regression.
• Supporting business in valuing portfolios worth and producing analytics to show where to focus resource.
• Working closely with business stakeholders in delivering business reports and key projects.
• Ad-hoc analysis as required by Directors and Business functions
• Implementing new methods of forecasting and predictive modelling, and of retro test business impact.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent within a statistical discipline or be qualified by experience. You will have experience of financial modelling, producing and managing predictive models, and of implementing predictive forecasting models. You will also have a good working knowledge of data analytics, liquidation models, and data modelling and regression forecasting, ideally alongside experience of SAS statistics and database structures.
You will be an analytically minded professional with excellent organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal. In addition, you will be able to manage conflicting workloads and deadlines efficiently.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, click apply. You will be transferred to our online application form which will take no more than 5 minutes to complete. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
People interested in this role may include: Data Analyst, Lead MI Analyst, Risk Modelling Analyst, Financial Forecasting Analyst, Business Analyst