Step up to a new challenge and enjoy the rewards in 2013
• Negotiator positions at Lowell
• On target earnings of £24,000. £15,000 starting salary progressing to £18,750 after nine months of on target performance.
• Uncapped quality-linked commission and bonus
• 3% flexible benefits
We’re looking for people with a positive can-do attitude to take a step up in their career and join the one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. One of just 500 UK-based companies to achieve Gold Investors in People status for world class people management, our success is based on great people giving 100% commitment to deliver great results for our customers and our business.
The ideal candidate will be able to build a rapport with our customers and negotiate fair, affordable repayment solutions to suit their individual situations.
Join Lowell if you want to…
1. Have a competitive salary, be well-rewarded for your performance and enjoy lots of other benefits
2. Be part of a successful results-focused team who puts the customer at the heart of all they do
3. Have access to excellent career development opportunities
4. Be part of a UK leader in their field and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, already recognised for their world class people management
5. Be around like-minded people who believe anything can be achieved if you put your mind to it
Answer yes to the following and you’ll fit right in
• Are you a confident negotiator with excellent communication skills?
• Do you have experience of working in sales or collections?
• Do you care about delivering a right and fair outcome for each customer?
• Are you confident with technology?
• Do you enjoy a fast paced performance related results role?
More about Lowell
• Lowell Group is the UK’s leading purchase of consumer debt portfolios.
• We buy accounts from a wide range of major creditors, including high street banks, communications, home retail credit and utilities.
• We currently have over 10million customer accounts
• We offer a range of realistic, affordable and sustainable payment plans tailored to our customer’s individual circumstances – you’ll be in charge of these negotiations.
• We are a people-focused customer-centric company who places a significant importance on the ethical and fair treatment of our customers.
We promise that we will recognise, develop, involve, communicate and connect with you. So, what are you waiting for?
Click below to submit our short online application – it’s a five minute job!
The hours are as follows:
Monday 8am to 4.15pm
Tuesday 8am to 4.15pm
Wednesday 11.45am to 8pm
Thursday 11.45am to 8pm
Friday 10.45am to 7pm
Saturdays 8am to 2pm – you will be working one in 3 Saturdays with the time taken back in lieu
NB. All new negotiators undergo an initial two weeks training, during which time the hours are Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.15pm.